Before following the below step by step guide, please find the email sent to you which contains your email settings.
Step By Step Guide
1. In the Settings area of your phone, find and click on Add account.
2. Select the option for IMAP email.
3. Select IMAP as the account type.
4. Enter the email address you want toset up and the password. Then click Manual setup.
5. When you reach the window above, ensure that Server reads zimbra.protectedservice.netand that the Port reads 993. The Security type needs to be set to SSL/TLS (or just SSL if you're presented with that option).
6. The SMTP server should be set to smtp.protectedservice.net using Port 587. Ensure security type is set to STARTTLSand Require sign-in is ticked.
Type in your email address into Username and enter your password for the account you’re setting up and click Next.
7. You'll see a screen asking how often you want your phone to check for new email - in this example, it's set to Every 15 minutes.
You will likely want to tick all three check boxes on this screen.
8. Your email account will then be successfully set up on your phone. The final thing you should enter is the name you'd like to give the account and the name you'd like displayed in your outgoing emails.