6. Enter your email address as the Username and change the IMAP Server so it reads zimbra.protectedservice.net and that the Port reads 993. The Security type needs to be set to SSL/TLS (or just SSL if you're presented with that option).
7. Your email address should be used as the Username and the SMTP server should be set to smtp.protectedservice.net using Port 587. Ensure security type is set to STARTTLS and Require sign-in is on.
8. Select automatic syncing if given the option then click Next.
9. Choose how you would like to be notified of new emails then click Next.
10. Finally you should enter is the name you'd like to give the account and the name you'd like displayed in your outgoing emails. Finally click Finish.