iPhone, iPad and iPod - IMAP
Step by Step Guide
1. Before you begin you will need to have the details that we sent to you regarding your email address(es) to hand and then tap on the 'Settings' app on your iPhone and then select 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' from the next menu before selecting 'Add Account'.
2. Choose 'Other' from the options and on the next menu choose 'Add Mail Account'.
3. As shown in the screenshot to the left, in the 'Name' field enter what name you want to appear on your emails when you send them. In the 'Email' field insert your full email address, in 'Password' insert the password we have provided you with and in 'Description' insert what name you want your iPhone to refer to this account as.
4. Shown here in the two screenshots is the full form you now have to fill out to set up your email Accounts.
Ensure that 'IMAP' is selected and is blue as in the screenshot to the left.
Both 'Incoming' and 'Outgoing Servers' should have their 'Host Name' set to mail1.spoton.net, both usernames should be the FULL email address that you are trying to set up, in this case email@example.com not just 'status.
The 'Password' field may autofill but if it does not, please insert the password that we have provided you with and you used on the previous screen.
5. Please Note that the outgoing server settings will say they are 'optional'. They are not and if you don't correctly fill these in your email account will not work on your iPhone.
6. After clicking 'Next' the next screen you see will be an 'IMAP' screen with options to enable both 'mail' and 'notes', make sure both have a green icon next to them and click 'save'. Your iPhone will now take you back to the 'Mail, Contacts and Calendars' screen. Click on the email account you've just set up, then 'Account', 'SMTP' and finally 'mail1.spoton.net' which should be listed under 'Primary Server'.
7. You will now see a menu like the screenshot above. Ensure that your phone matches the settings above, the 'Server' should be turned on and thus have a green icon next to it. While the 'Host Name', 'Username' and 'Password' should be autofilled with the information you have added earlier (Please note this will be your email address and password not those included in the screenshot above).
Ensure that 'SSL' is turned on, 'Authentication' is set to 'Password' and 'Server Port' is set to 465.
Double check everything matches the screenshot above.
Congratulations you've now set up your Itseeze email account on your iPhone!