If your client's business is a limited company, their website must display the following:
- The company’s registered number
- The company's registered office address
- Where the company is registered (England and Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland)
- The fact that it’s a limited company (usually by spelling out the company’s full name including ‘Limited’ or ‘Ltd’)
- If applicable, the VAT number and ICO registration will also need to be shown.
Spoton.net Limited, 167-169 Union Street, Torre, Torquay, Devon, TQ1 4BX
Company registration number (England & Wales): 06139437
VAT Number: 930929315 | ICO Registration: ZA343953
This information will typically be displayed in the footer of the website, so that it is visible on every page.
This is in keeping with The Companies (Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2008.